1. CLEAR YOUR CALENDAR AND ATTEND
Planning Commission Public Hearing, Wed., April 22, 6:30 pm City Hall. Bring everyone you know in Upland. Pack the hall! Let them know we are serious!!
2. CRITICAL: Write your objections to the Environmental Impact Report and General Plan and deliver to Keri Johnson Upland City Hall, Development Services Dept., 460 N. Euclid Ave., Upland, CA 91786. Must be received not later than Tuesday, April 21, 5 pm, to be considered.
The public notice states that you can submit questions or comments via email to: email@example.com
It is not clear if email comments will be accepted for the meeting. You may call to clarify (909) 931-4305 M-Th.
3. VERY IMPORTANT: Go to the City of Upland web site, and use the contact page to write the City Council, Planning Commission and Development Services Department to voice your concerns. Each member of the City Council will receive a copy of each email.
4. Share this web site with other concerned citizens.
5. Download and print a flier to distribute to your neighbors. Download the jpeg image of a flier on your phone and send it to more of your friends in a text or social media.
6. Post a comment on this site. Come back often to read new posts and updates.
7. Voice your opinions in our surveys.
8. KNOW YOUR VOICE IS IMPORTANT AND EACH PERSON MAKES A DIFFERENCE!